RHDFC Branch Credit Manager
This position is responsible for generating sales volumes by managing sales team for direct channel & indirect channels. Ensuring targets are met and profitability is maintained while ensuring process and statutory compliance
"• Develop and generate business for the state
• Guide the sales officer to complete the files as per guidelines
• Track performance of team and initiate corrective action where required
• Ensure smooth coordination with Legal ,Credit and Technical team
• Ensure TAT for disbursement
• Ensure collection of Pre – EMI and Regular EMI
• Monitor collection performance at the profit centers
• Portfolio management and complete control of NPA and overdue cases sourced by branches and their overall reduction to minimal
• Ensure conducting of marketing initiatives of the organization
• Assess, train & keep track of team’s capabilities w.r.t. selling techniques, understanding of business processes & credit parameters
• Customer service – Ensure appropriate action on customer inquires / grievance.
• Channel management & development."
This position takes care of implementation of audits and compliance. End to end operations management through Disbursal Payout , Client Refunds, Bank Reconciliation, Publishing MIS & other activities. Customer Service also forms an integral part of the role.